What makes Buzz different and better?
- We are experienced
- We are responsive
- We are not afraid to tackle tricky issues/problems
- We ask the questions on the tip of your tongue
- We get to the answers that matter
- We have innovative ways of finding difficult to get respondents
- We are fastidious about speaking to the right audiences
- We provide detailed reports/presentations with specific and easy to understand strategic direction
As insights experts we spend our time working on a range of different types of projects. These projects mostly arise from the following scenarios:
- Companies trying to understand more about their external audiences whether they are marketing to consumers or to other businesses.
- Companies looking understand more about another important and often overlooked stakeholder group – their own employees.
- Companies wanting their broader management teams (senior executives, non marketing management) get to know and understand their customers through techniques such as consumer immersion and consumer shoes. These bring the customer to life and get executives engaged and involved in the consumer decision-making process.
- Publicly listed companies wanting to know more about their shareholders, how they view their company and how this affects perceptions and investment behaviours.
We cover (but are not limited to) the following:
- Advertising Development
- New Product Development
- Usage and Attitude
- Segmentation Studies
- Communication Research
- Brand Strategy Development
- Ethnographic Studies